Retrofit Projects: Modernisation of Luminaires
We do not generally want to replace luminaires that are historical or designed by an architect, although energy efficiency requirements would call for more modern and efficient technologies. However, the solution is easy Valopaa retrofit projects. New LED technology is installed inside the old luminaires. The projects are easy to implement with Valopaa´s modular product platform.
To begin a retrofit project, information on the model of the luminaire and a picture is needed. Later on a sample luminaire is required for the design process, all to validate the technical choices. The design and production of the retrofit product takes about two months. According to customer needs Valopaa will produce a sample luminaire to ensure that installations and light distributions will meet all requirements. The contractor installs the luminaires according Valopaa guidelines and instructions.
Valopaa retrofit projects:
- For sites where the old luminaires are to be preserved
- Cost-efficient, only the lighting technique is changed no need for purchasing or designing new luminaires
- Brings the benefits and energy efficiency of modern-day lighting technology to old traditional luminaires
- Also available with Valopaa Intelligent LED Lighting System
- The contractor of the customer is in charge of the installation
- VP9202 LED light fixture for ceiling and wall lighting
- VP9203 LED change unit for Cupola light luminaires
- Tree Lights
- Modernisation of Turku tree lights
- Outdoor lighting at Orion Pharmaceutical plant in Turku (Cupola modernisation)
- International modernisation projects of historical luminaires, e.g. in Germany and St. Petersburg.
- The lighting of Oulu Market Hall
- Modernisation of Defa luminaires in Kemi