VPS Master unit
The master unit is used with the intelligent lighting system of Valopaa Ltd.. It masters the lighting control according to prespecified settings.
• Radio communication with the light fixtures
- Control according to time, calendar and sensor data.
- Updating the parameters.
- Updating the software.
• GPRS communication
- Receiving the data for controlling the light fixtures and updating the parameters and software.
- Receiving the updates for the internal software through SRD radio / GPRS.
- Sending statistics / activity data.
• Reading GPS information
• Calendar and clock
A sensor unit can be used together with the master unit to control the light fixtures. Either motion sensor, brightness sensor or twilight switch is activated from the sensor unit during installation, and it is installed to point the direction it needs to measure. The sensor unit communicates with the master unit via radio communication.
|VPS master C||VPS master W|
|Operating voltage||90-264 VAC / 50-60Hz, protection class II|
|Operating temperature||-40…+50 °C (-40…+120 F)|
|SRD Antenna||855-880 MHz|
|GSM Antenna||-||824894 MHz / 17101990 MHz|
|GPS Antenna||-||1575.42 MHz ±3 MHz|
|Sensors (Accessories)||Motion sensor, brightness sensor, twilight switch|
VPS Master W is available Q3/2012 (estimated).
NB! Due to the R&D; stage of our products, we reserve the right to make changes at any time without further notice.