Level 1- Intelligent Luminaire
An intelligent Valopaa LED light luminaire (i) has an electrical identity, intelligence and a two-way wireless radio connection, which controls the luminaire, the amount of light and, furthermore, enables developing new features during its lifespan. Some luminaires also have integrated sensors (is).
Level 1 - Intelligent Luminaire
- Identity, individual recognition
- Wireless communication; open license (free) and secured radio connection (standard; ETSI EN300 220-1)
- Wireless updates of features
- Compensation of light loss factors - Constant Light (patent pending)
- Some luminaires contain integrated motion sensor (s)
- The light may be switched off, but the communication and sensor are still in operation
- Changeable parameters; amount of light (0, 10…100 %), response times to changes in amount of light and holding times.
- Internal upper temperature limit protection and fault reports via communication.
- Maintains the same amount of light through the lifespan
- Changes amount of light according to need with the internal sensor or higher level control. Reports recognised faults