The functionality of Valopaa´s wireless intelligent multisensor is chosen according to need, it can be either a motion detector, standard light sensor or a photoresistor. The parameters and functionality are altered and governed by the master unit. The communication between the master and the sensor is wireless.
- An intelligent sensor, which communicates wirelessly and can be placed freely.
- The sensor unit can control a luminaire, a network of luminaires, or it transmits data to a master unit. The sensor recognises mode changes, which it transmits to the luminaires and the luminaires adjust the amount of light.
- The sensor unit is set to motion detection, brightness sensor or dimmer switch at installation.
- The functionalities and factory preset parameters can be modified with a master unit:
- Lux meter; sensitivity, range
- 230VAC (option 12 VDC)
- Encapsulation IP65
- SRD radio, 863…870 MHz, std. ETSI EN300 220-1