VPS iMaster 400 is the central communication and controlling hub in VP intelligent LED lighting system. It uses wireless communication to control and manage all smart nodes allocated to the local area. VPS iMaster communicates with VP server that manages intelligent lighting system configurations and modifications. VPS iMaster also enables remote server based features like reporting, fault notification and SW upgrades.
VPS iMaster contains an industrial Linux-computer with lighting control software. The unit has also a real-time clock with guaranteed battery life beyond expected lifespan.
VPS iMaster provides secured and reliable remote connection to VP server by utilizing advanced encryption and authentication techniques.
Radio communication with smart luminaires and sensors
- Control based on the clock, calendar or sensory data (sensors are optional)
- Parameter and software updates
3G, WLAN and Ethernet connection to the VP Server
- Local area lighting system configuration and related parameters
- Updates to internal software
- Sending operational data for monitoring and reports
A secure internet connection
- Advanced encryption
- Advanced authentication
- Guaranteed battery life that goes beyond the expected lifespan