Valopaa´s intelligent LED lighting system further increases the energy efficiency of LED lighting. Furthermore, illumination can be adjusted to fit the environment and be pleasant with the intelligent control.
The average input power of the intelligent light fixtures is often only half of their full input power. The lighting can be controlled with sensors to meet the current need for light. Motion sensors, for example, can detect if there are people at the illuminated area who need lighting, and ambient light sensors can measure the amount of light needed at that moment.
The system works wirelessly by communicating via radio. It is easily adaptable for lighting of streets, outdoor areas, petrol stations, industrial and commercial estates, and many other lighting sites. The range of light fixtures compatible with the intelligent system is expanded continuously. Currently Valopaa offers six different light fixture models with intelligence; street light fixtures, floodlights and ceiling light fixtures.
Valopaa´s intelligent LED lighting system:
- Further increases the energy efficiency of LED lighting • Can be expanded as needed
- Sensors can be situated freely separate sensor units or sensors in light fixtures
- Future proof, wireless updates
- LED lumen depreciation compensated
- Remote control with web application, requires VPS Master unit
- Grouping of light fixtures and changing settings
- Setting day and week profiles
- Fault reporting (future added feature)
- Turning off light fixtures
- Intelligent light fixtures VP1301i, VP1401i, VP1402i, VP2222i, VP2321i and VP3411i
- VPS Master unit
- VPS Intelligent Wireless Multisensor
- NesteOil Express Oulu Lävistäjä petrol station
- Tens of other petrol stations, e.g. Neste Oil, ABC, Shell, ST1
- Intelligent street lighting, Oulun Energia test site at Myllyoja
- Sanerkas office building, Helsinki