Facade and accent lighting
The Valopaa products illuminate facades and courtyards creatively. They also bring out chosen objects or highlight details and structures.
Color of light or the color temperature of light is very important in façade, accent and spotlighting. The Valopaa LED light fixtures can be made with precisely specified LED pin, i.e. color or color temperature of LED. LED modules are available as spare parts even after years with exactly the same LED pin as the original product.
The standard Valopaa LED light fixtures have neutral white 4100K LEDs.
Valopaa façade and accent light fixtures:
- Color of light and color temperature of light can be specified precisely
- Optical structures increase energy efficiency and control over light distribution
- Long lifetime
- Minimum need for maintenance important especially if light fixtures are situated in a place that is difficult to reach
- Low-cost maintenance
- Power versions, optics and installation type can be tailored
- Retrofit solutions for historical sites
- Old lighting technique is replaced with Valopaa´s LED module technology
- Appearance of the light fixture is unchanged
- Floodlights VP3232 and VP3411
- Spotlights VP3111
- Façade and wall lights VP2231
- Valopaa´s LED retrofit solutions
- School yard lighting at Torpparinmäki Elementary School, Helsinki
- Raatti Stadium wall in Oulu
- Jätkänkynttilä bridge in Rovaniemi
- Façade lighting at Kuopion Kuljetus Kalusto
- Facade lighting at Hanasaari Swedish-Finnish Cultural Centre